Join our webinar and be the first to review and discuss the latest global workplace performance data. Optimaze Workplace Review is based on hundreds of global space utilization measurements.
Optimaze software* is used to conduct hundreds of space utilization measurements around the world each year. As this database continues to grow, we want to share the latest findings from our fourth benchmark report – the Optimaze Workplace Review 2018.
Webinar highlights – In our webinar you will find out:
- How workplaces and employees around the world are impacted by current trends: digitalization, increased mobility, remote and flexible work, activity-based working and coworking
- Why leaders are increasingly putting workplace strategies higher on their agendas, and a greater understanding of Workplace KPI’s is in demand
- The importance of being proactive in monitoring and developing the workplace
Our 2018 benchmark report is based on some 700 space utilization studies with more than 55 000 workseats and 13 000 meeting rooms observed. This year, the review will also give some perspectives from the office users themselves, based on our growing set of survey data. Read more about our research here.
Book now to ensure your seat for March 15 webinar
We are arranging two webinars so that you can choose the most convenient one. We are looking forward to meeting you online!
This time is suited for APAC and EMEA regions:
We recommend this webinar for AMERICAS and EMEA regions:
Please note that the US changes to Daylight Saving Time on a different day than Europe. This might result in a discrepancy of times between GMT and EDT on March 15 - compared to normal.
Webinars will be led by Optimaze Workplace Experts:
- Executive Consultant Pontus Kihlman , Rapal
- Director Maija Patjas, Rapal
- Director of Customer Development, Jomal McNeal, Optimaze, Inc.
- Meet Jomal at the 4:00 p.m. (GMT) webinar