Optimaze Workplace Review
Workplaces and employees around the world are going through big changes. Current trends like digitalization, increased mobility, remote and flexible work, activity-based working and coworking all have an impact on office space use.
Workplace professionals world wide use our Optimaze Measure software to perform hundreds of space utilization measurements each year. This increases our database and knowledge of space utilization in a large variety of organizations. With the consent of our customers, we have used this information to provide you with useful workplace benchmarks.
Look for the new 2019 Optimaze Workplace Review in March! Join our webinar and get the newest insights fresh!
During our webinar you will learn:
- How workplaces and employees around the world are impacted by current trends
- Why management is increasingly putting workplace strategies higher on their agendas, and a greater understanding of Workplace KPI’s is in demand
- How companies are benefiting from the Internet of Things, for example occupancy sensors
- Why employee experience matters
- The importance of being proactive in monitoring and developing the workplace
Two different dates, same content. Choose time most convenient for you!
We recommend this March 4 webinar for the AMERICAS and EMEA regions.
This webinar on March 5 is recommended for the EMEA and APAC regions.
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
Benchmark highlights – why should you read Optimaze Workplace Review?
We aim to provide you comparative data in a wider context, to help your organization assess the efficiency of your space use and to provide insights to support your workplace strategy. The review also serves as general material for anyone curious to see if their workplace is fit for purpose in comparison to others.
You will get:
- fact based evidence for argumentation
- an understanding of what to measure and what kind of KPIs to use
- up-to-date benchmark data and reference group
We asked office users to estimate how much time they currently spend working at different locations on a typical work week. When asked about personal preferences of where work would be performed - assuming technology and company policies allowed for it – respondents gave answers that are shown in the lower graph.
Explore space utilization data for free
Download our research materials:
- full report of Optimaze Workplace Review 2018 and 2017
- links to Optimaze Workplace Review Webinars where our experts comment on the main
findings from the studies