In the 2019 Optimaze Workplace Review webinar, our workplace experts will walk you through the latest global workplace performance data and how current trends have an impact on office space use. Join the discussion, book your place now at of our webinars on March 4 or March 5. Webinars have the same content, choose time most convenient for you.
Optimaze software* is used to conduct hundreds of space utilization measurements around the world each year. As this database continues to grow, we have once again summarized the latest findings and produced our fifth benchmark report, the 2019 Optimaze Workplace Review.
During our webinar you will learn:
- How workplaces and employees around the world are impacted by current trends, such as digitalization, increased mobility, activity based working and IoT
- Why management is increasingly putting workplace strategies higher on their agendas, and greater understanding of Workplace KPI’s is in demand
- Why being proactive in monitoring and developing the workplace is important
- How companies are benefiting from the Internet of Things, for example occupancy sensors
- Why the employee experience matters
Book now to ensure your seat - choose from two dates: webinars on March 4 and March 5
We arrange two webinars to accommodate participants from around the world. We are looking forward to meeting you online!
We recommend this March 4 webinar for the AMERICAS and EMEA regions:
This March 5 time is well-suited for APAC and EMEA regions:
Webinars will be led by Optimaze Workplace Experts:
- Executive Consultant Pontus Kihlman , Rapal
- Director Maija Patjas, Rapal
- Director of Customer Development, Jomal McNeal, Optimaze, Inc.
- Meet Jomal on March 4 at the 4:00 p.m. (GMT) webinar